Damaged screws can be easily removed! High hardness, durable！👈
Still worrying about damaged screws?
The screw extractor is made of high-quality high-speed steel 4341, which is 20% higher in density and hardness than ordinary steel on the market! The operation steps are simple, helping you to easily and quickly remove the damaged screws, leaving no worries, and let the old things look new. Suitable for screws such as hexagon socket bolts, machine screws, delayed bolts, wood screws, hexagon bolts, plate metal screws, etc.
- REMOVE DAMAGED SCREWS EFFICIENTLY
Hard to remove your old and broken screws Screw Easy Out combined Extractor, and Drillbit together is specially designed to remove stripped or damaged screws and bolts in wallboard, wood and sheet metal applications quickly and easily, making your work easier.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL
Screw Easy Out is made of superior high-speed steel with high hardness and anti-corrosion features, which ensures high efficiency and stable performance. Great for removing stripped, broken head, rusted, unscrewed, free-spinning and deck screws.
- EASY TO USE
More convenient than double-sided screw remover. Two easy steps, just need an electric drill, no other tools need, no need to change up and down, select a smaller bit than the damaged screw, you can easily remove the screw, please make sure to run the drill in reverse during the process.
- MORE SIZE OPTIONS
Includes 4 Different Sizes - ( 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#) in one set, which is suitable for most drills and sizes of screws or bolts (4-12mm). This screw remover set works on Allen bolts, Machine Screws, Lag Bolts, Wood Screws,Hex Bolts, Sheet Metal Screws, Rounded Bolts, etc.
- Screw Easy Out is ideal for tools that require the removal of screws, including bolts in wallboard, wood and sheet metal applications. Suitable for the most common drill bits and screws or bolts of any size.
It is best to use with an electric hand-drill, can not be used the hammer drill!
- Remove damaged screws or nuts
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.