We are selling only 500 of our best-selling items for $39.95 to celebrate our 2nd birthday. After 500 pieces we will return to the original price of $55.
Perfect to wear with your favorite jeans and blouse, picture your curves in our hourglass corset!
This beautiful hourglass curve longline Overbust Corset top is made from luxurious, high-strength satin. This longline corset has double spiral steel boning throughout the body of the corset to maintain shape and increase durability. Perfect for costumes, weddings, or daily fashion wear. This design comes with an exaggerated sweetheart neckline, a low lying back, and sweeping gentle curves of the bottom hem that fit over the hips. The corset is lined with a cotton/polyester blend for durability and support.
We recommend that you wear something between yourself and the corset.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee | Hourglass Curve Silhouette
- Hourglass Curve Silhouette
- 100% Durable Polyester Satin Outer Fabric
- 80% Cotton 20% Polyester Premium Lining for Comfort
- Waist Tape Reinforcement for Enhanced Waist Cinching
- Pre-laced in a Bidirectional Fashion
Average/Long Torso Length
- 9" Rib Spring & 10" Hip Spring
- Dimensions: 15" Front Busk / 16.25" Center Bust / 12.25" Back / 11.5" Side
Want to know more? Here are some of our most popular FAQs.
What do you do with returned corsets?
If they are in new condition, they are cleaned and returned to stock. If they are returned to us in any other condition, they are offloaded to a local eBay seller to sell at a discounted price.
How to put on a corset by yourself?
- 1. Loosen the corset by undoing the center loops and pulling the back of the corset apart 6-7" but don't undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
- 2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
- 3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
- 4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
- 5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace-up.
Our Size Chart For Your Reference:
⚡Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out.
🔥Our current turnaround time is running 3-5 business days due to our products are all handmade. Although some of the items are made ahead, due to the high volume of orders, shipping times are longer than usual. If I have the item ordered in stock I will mail it out as soon as possible!
🚀Standard shipping is $7.99 and takes about 7-20 business days after shipment. There are expedited shipping options.
😉Thank you for your patience. Please let us know if you have any questions.